Graduate Certificate in Supervision [GradCertSuperv]
The Graduate Certificate in Supervision is designed for a person with at least three years of experience in ministry who wishes to supervise others. The course will form students as supervisors of ministry practice and enables them to develop key skills in supervision in one of three streams: spiritual direction, healthcare practice, or pastoral ministry.
Graduates of the Graduate Certificate in Supervision will also learn to supervise others and enable them to:
- Realistically assess their ministry skills.
- Develop more accurate awareness of areas of pastoral strength and weakness.
- Become aware of emotional patterns and responses.
- Grow in spirituality and theological reflection.
The Graduate Certificate in Supervision (GCSP) consists of 3 standard units (72 points) of study as follows:
- DP8015S The Art of Supervision A & B (48 points)
- DP9015S Supervision in Spiritual Care using Critical Reflection (24 points)
Please note, there are special entry requirements for this course.
Click here to see the course regulations.