Graduate Certificate in Divinity
1 semester full-time or
The Graduate Certificate in Divinity allows students to explore areas of interest in divinity and its associated disciplines. It serves as an introduction to the broad field of study of theology or philosophy and disciplines which are associated with them.
This a qualifying award for the aifc Graduate Diploma in Counselling.
What you will learn
- Knowledge of key concepts in one or more areas of divinity and associated disciplines
- Basic research, analysis and communication skills applicable to postgraduate study
- Skills of interpretation to texts or concepts.
The Diploma in Theology consists of 6 units (72 points):
Units must be in Level 8 or Level 9 and can be in any Field or Discipline (Foundational or Elective units)
Please note: set curriculum is required for students wishing to qualify for the aifc Graduate Diploma in Counselling and Integrated Psychotherapy. More information here.
Entry Requirements and Admission
- Successful completion of an undergraduate degree, or an approved equivalent; or
- demonstrate at least five years of relevant work experience or relevant professional attainment
This course is not available to international students.
Upon successful completion, graduates may proceed to:
- the Graduate Diploma in Divinity
- the Master of Divinity