Obtaining Official Academic Records

Academic records can be obtained by contacting the University of Divinity.


If past Stirling students require replacement academic records (transcript, testamur, Australian Higher Education Graduation Statement), please follow the instructions here.

Current Students

Current students who have not completed their studies may request a transcript at any time. A fee is involved.

Enquiries about academic records should be directed to Rose Allinson, Academic Services Officer, in the Office of the Vice-Chancellor.