A transformative educational community empowering people to serve Jesus, churches, and society.
Equipping Christians to transform churches, lives, and communities, in Australia and the Asia Pacific.
Christ-centredness: We are dedicated to following Jesus through biblical faithfulness, compassion and witness, and service of church and world.
Generosity: We are intentionally welcoming and exploratory, and faithful to Jesus Christ and his gospel.
Courage: We are committed to bold and prophetic witness, actions, and faith, that lead to innovation, influence, and impact.
Innovation: We value innovative, quality, and intentional research, teaching, and courses, with purpose-driven focus and interdisciplinary character.
Integrity: We value transparency, accountability, healthy communication and interactions, and Christian maturity.
Partnership: We are committed to creative and purposeful relationships with churches, stakeholders, and ministries.
Our Strategic Goals
We are committed to these goals:
1. Mobilising people for ministry, mission, and service in diverse vocations.
2. Creating a transformative student experience.
3. Seeking excellence and innovation in education and research.
4. Pursuing a holistic and integrated learning environment.
5. Contributing to a more just and compassionate world.
6. Becoming a leading destination for Christian education in Australia and the Asia Pacific.
7. Partnering with likeminded groups to offer quality training within churches, workplaces, and other settings.
8. Stewarding our resources wisely to effectively serve church and society.
Faith . Life . Culture
Faith: Deepening discipleship, theology, and faith through Christ-centred and generous education
Life: Equipping Christians to impact the world and follow Jesus in every area of life, through interdisciplinary and holistic education
Culture: Changing lives, churches, and neighbourhoods through outward-focused and culturally-engaged education
Stirling Theological College is an Australian Christian theological college located in Melbourne, Australia. It is affiliated with the Churches of Christ in Australia. A college of the University of Divinity, the college teaches undergraduate and postgraduate (coursework and research) theology and counselling degrees. Stirling also acts as the University of Divinity Centre for Clinical Pastoral Education (CPE). We offer innovative courses and training programs in leadership, counselling, ministry, theology, Bible, pastoral education, and Christian discipleship.
Where is Stirling located?