Graduate Certificate in Leadership
An incredible opportunity to learn alongside like-minded change agents and pioneers in a course that will grow and develop your unique leadership gifts.
CLICK HERE for more information
What is this course about
The Graduate Certificate in Leadership allows students to focus on the spirituality of organisations and to integrate spirituality, leadership and organisational transformation. Graduates are equipped to meet the challenge of new moral imperatives facing the world.
Course learning outcomes
Graduates of the Graduate Certificate in Leadership:
- have knowledge of how processes, structures, skills and attitudes impact on organisational development at different stages;
- have skills in reflection, research and communication required for effective engagement in organisations;
- have engaged with conscious and unconscious processes in self and other, informed by the spiritual pedagogy and dynamics of the Spiritual Exercises as applied to groups as well as to individuals;
- apply key concepts of organisational behaviour, systems thinking and spirituality to the task of leadership, including processes which facilitate healthy organisational development and transformation.
Candidates must complete the following units:
- either DA9016S or DA9716S Spiritual and Self Leadership
- either DA9018S or DA9718S Leading People and Teams
- DP8011S Reflective Practice