Student ID Cards

Student ID cards are issued at the start of the semester which a student enrols.

The card states the students name, student number and date of card expiry. A current photo must be provided at the time of enrolling for a student card to be produced.
A student card is used to borrow books from the Stirling/University of Divinity libraries, and is also useful to obtain student services or discounts.

Please note: Audit ID cards can only be used for the Stirling library. They are not valid for borrowing from other University of Divinity Libraries.

Students can collect their student card at reception on campus.


For queries regarding student cards, please email:

Public Transport Victoria Student Concession

Victorian tertiary students studying a full time undergraduate course on campus can apply for a PTV Tertiary Student ID. This allows students to use a Concession myki with a 50 per cent discount on travel. Find further information and application forms here.

*Postgraduate or part-time students are not eligible for concession fares. However, if you’re on a low income, you may be eligible for a Health Care Card. This card provides concessions on public transport.

International Students

The University of Divinity participate the iUSEpass for international students.

Full time international undergraduate students (completing a Diploma, Advanced Diploma, Associate Degree or Bachelor Degree) can save 50 per cent on an annual myki card with an international Undergraduate Student Education pass (iUSEpass) myki card. The iUSEpass gives international students unlimited travel on trains, trams and buses in your institute’s zone. Find further information here.