Course Planner Instructions
Managing your studies and enrolments
Three easy steps to managing your studies and enrolments
1. Obtain your course planner
Every course we offer has specific requirements. It is the student’s responsibility to ensure that all the requirements of the course are met.
2. Obtain your Enrolment Summary
Your enrolment summary tells you the units of study you have completed. You can access your enrolment summary by following these steps:
- Log into TAMS (using the same User Name and Password as required for ARK). More Details
2. On the Student Summarypage, click on ACTIONSand, from the drop-down list, click on Email Enrolment Summary This will generate an email to be sent to your personal address with a current Enrolment Summary attached. More Details
3. Complete your course planner using the information of completed study on your Enrolment Summary.
This will clearly identify the remaining units of study and course requirements.
Fully informed of your study requirements, check out the timetable!