Stirling is governed, and its policies are set, by its members. Member appointments are reported to and ratified by the Board of Churches of Christ in Victoria and Tasmania (CCVT Board).
Current Board members:
- Lynette Leach: BA, Dip Ed, BTheol, Chairperson. Former Pastor at UNOH & Minister (Pastoral Care) at Northern Community Church of Christ
- Anna Fernando: BSc (Hons), MBA, Deputy Chairperson. Vice President (Operations) at BMM Compliance
- Lindsay Dewberry: BEc., Grad Dip Bus (Accounting), Grad Dip Theol, CPA, AAAIM, MAICD, Managing Director at Panache Training & Consulting
- Peter Joy: AdvDip Business Accounting, Treasurer, Accountant
- Rebecca Smith: BA (Hons), LLB. Senior Lawyer at Moores Legal
- Andrew Menzies: BA, BMin, MMin, DMin. Principal. (ex officio)
- Steve Sutton: MA Vocational Practice, Grad. Cert Research Methodologies. Senior Pastor at Bayview Church
- Daryl Marchant: Bach App Sci, Dip Ed, Master Arts, Ph.D, Psychologist (AHPRA). Victoria University Associate Professor, Psychology Consultant, Board Member Doncaster Church of Christ, Chair Board of Sport Psychologists
- Robert Nyhuis: BSc, DipEd, MA, PhD. CCVT Executive Officer, Ordained minister, Australian Training Coordinator and National and State Executive board member for CRC Churches International, Head of Secondary School, Secondary school teacher, Head of City of Casey Pastors’ Network, occasional lecturer BA/MA subjects. (ex-officio)
- The Stirling Company Secretary is Belinda Waterhouse (Stirling Director of Operations).