Stirling is governed, and its policies are set, by its members. Member appointments are reported to and ratified by the Board of Churches of Christ in Victoria and Tasmania (CCVT Board).
The current Board members are:
- Lynette Leach, BA, Dip Ed, BTheol, Chairperson. Pastor UNOH & Minister (Pastoral Care) at Northern Community Church of Christ
- Paul Cameron, LTheol. Executive Officer, Churches of Christ in Vic/Tas. (ex officio)
- Lindsay Dewberry, BEc., Grad Dip Bus (Accounting), Grad Dip Theol, CPA, AAAIM, MAICD, Managing Director at Panache Training & Consulting
- Peter Joy, AdvDip Business Accounting, Treasurer, Accountant
- Rebecca Smith, BA (Hons), LLB. Senior Lawyer at Moores Legal
- Andrew Menzies, BA, BMin, MMin, DMin. Principal. (ex officio)
- Michael D’Rosario, DipSustainability, BCom(Hons), GCertIntl&CommunityDev, GCertHigherEd, MA (Phil. Intl. Justice) (Hons), (PhD), Deputy-Chair, University Lecturer & Consultant
- Anna Fernando, BSc (Hons), MBA, Vice President (Operations) at BMM Compliance
- The Stirling Company Secretary is Belinda Waterhouse (Stirling Director of Operations).