Stirling is governed, and its policies are set, by its members. Member appointments are reported to and ratified by the Board of Churches of Christ in Victoria and Tasmania (CCVT Board).
Current Board members:
- Lynette Leach: BA, Dip Ed, BTheol, Chairperson. Former Pastor at UNOH & Minister (Pastoral Care) at Northern Community Church of Christ
- Anna Fernando: BSc (Hons), MBA, Deputy Chairperson. Vice President (Operations) at BMM Compliance
- Lindsay Dewberry: BEc., Grad Dip Bus (Accounting), Grad Dip Theol, CPA, AAAIM, MAICD, Managing Director at Panache Training & Consulting
- Peter Joy: AdvDip Business Accounting, Treasurer, Accountant
- Rebecca Smith: BA (Hons), LLB. Senior Lawyer at Moores Legal
- Andrew Menzies: BA, BMin, MMin, DMin. Principal. (ex officio)
- Steve Sutton: MA Vocational Practice, Grad. Cert Research Methodologies. Senior Pastor at Bayview Church
- The Stirling Company Secretary is Belinda Waterhouse (Stirling Director of Operations).